Wednesday, June 14, 2006

todae was tring too..

first thing in the morning wen to yam cha dot dot dot. ate the kind of china dim sum lorhs and den wen to ke yuan. quite a big garden wif house. its featuring the kind of house tt the rich ppl of olden times used to lives in. we walked and den saw 3 peacocks, 2 of the u noe that kind of normal kinds. de other one is white in colour. too bad it didnt spread out its wings. cause onli one of them spread out. the white one veri nice lorhx. aniwae. wen the peacock spread out. we were deciding to leave. deni sort of shouted a sound lyke the crow. lol. den the peacock returned me bac wif 2 crows.. LOL. aniwae. afterwards wen to wadever memorial thing quite big lorhx. den nth much. sit the same mini van and den wen to eat. after eating wif a lot more ppl. we finally arrived at the foot massage place.we massaged fer 80 minutes. which is one session. we actually tot of using 2 sessions derhx. but den the uncles talk fer soo long den gort delay time lorhx. so did 1 onli.was quite nice larhx. most of them massagin is okok pain. other den tt its veri itchy..hahax.my dad and my dad fren fell alsleep wen they were massaging.and dey were SNORING.hahax.

well.i finally get to c the mall tt my dad fren the wife mentioned.but onli fer a brief second. will probably go to the mall some time later. cause tomolo i heard they sae tt we r going to zhu hai. n we r staying over nite. in a hotel.cause they sae lykett rush bac to here aso no use. cause the whole journey takes about 2 and a half hours. so we r going ther tomolo. the aunties sae tt the place ther is much more busy den here. as in more re nao. lol..

o ya. we wen to buy dvds. and cds. ibought 6 dvds and 4 cds. which my dad veri well payed fer me.XD well. he is supposed to ..cause i no money at tt point of time.
and my baby sis's baby pram is missing. gone. lol wen we r in ke yuan.

for extra information(if u r wondering den read it)
ther is 2 uncle and my dad on of the uncle is my dad fren.(who loaned us to live in his house) ther were other uncle is my dad and the uncle's fren lorhx. therwere other uncles who were eating wif us during dinner todae. and ther was a wedding ard the restaaraunt. lets mark the uncle who loaned house to us uncle A and de uncle who is fren wif my dad and uncle A uncle B

ther is aso 2 aunties. my mum is gd frens wif both of them. one is anutie A who is wife of uncle A den de other one is auntie B who is her alone cause her husband wouldnt make it. den ther is my mum lorhx.

quite confusing larhx. at the uncle part. but nvm if u dun understand.XD

me lyke gort nth to do lorhx. mux take care of my babay sis den hav nth to do at all lorhx. cause the aunties talking den uncles talking den i gort no one to talk to lorhx.

ok gtg now cause wan to sleep lerhx. so sleepy buaix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home